RBI hikes ECB limits by $10 billion
The RBI failed to cheer market Rupee
- Currently, foreign institutional investors (FIIs) can invest in Indian corporate bonds upto $20 billion. While the cap in government bonds is at $15 billion, FIIs are barred to invest in infrastructure bonds upto $25 billion.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to allow Indian companies in sector of Manufacturing & infra and have FX earning to get the benefit of External Commercial borrowing (ECB) for repaying of outstanding Rupee loan.
- Long term investors will allow to invest in Govt. Funds up to – 20billion.
- The RBI failed to cheer market Rupee
Forex Trading & Currency trading are same the user uses the terminology for their sake.
- Proof of getting returns Forex Trading Part Time Job in India
- USD-INR char Examples USD-INR_Chart Variations
- How to start with Currency Account and Chart .. Forex Trading in India
- Frequently Asked Questions Forex Trading in India
- Currency Trading is the easiest way to start online, Best way to earn daily.
- Through the currency trading concept you can withdraw your profits daily. Best concept in the world.
- who have decided OR want to change their living,
- want to be financially free using CurrencyTrading Concept(Part Time Job)..
- Please join free here below.